Selangor Archery Association (SELAR) cordially invite you to participate in the Selangor International Barebow Archery Championship 2023 (SIBAC 2023) as per following details:
Date : 3rd till 5th March 2023.
Venue : National Archery Range, National Sports Council (NSC) Sports Complex, Nilai, Negeri Sembilan.
For further details, Technical Handbook and registration procedure, kindly click the website link below.
– Competition Date: 3rd to 5th March 2023.
– Competition Venue: National Sports Council (NSC) Sports Complex, Nilai, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia.
– Organizer: Selangor Archery Association (SELAR).
– In Collaboration With:
- National Archery Association of Malaysia (NAAM)
- National Sports Council (NSC), Malaysia
- Selangor State Sports Council
- Petaling District Archery Association (PETALA)
- Entry is opened to archery clubs/associations within Malaysia and overseas.
- There shall be no limit on the age of the participants.
- The participating athletes must be citizens of the same country or state/territories/club/association of their delegation.
- Priority shall be given to team entries (minimum of 3 pax per Men’s and Women’s team).
- Only after team registration is exhaustive, then only individual register shall be opened for registration.
Please click the link OR scan the QR Code below:
The following fees are applicable:
Athlete : RM 150.00/pax.
Officials : RM 30.00/pax.
Athlete : RM 160.00/pax.
Officials : RM 40.00/pax.
Transportation, food and accommodation are at own expenses.
Kindly be advised that only FULLY REGISTERED STATUS (registered and fully paid the tournament fees) shall be accepted upon full payment of the fees,
The organizer reserves the rights to replace PRE-REGISTERED STATUS (registered for the tournament but yet to settle the registration fees) with fully paid participants.
For further details, to download the Technical Handbook and registration procedure, kindly click the website link below.